Sunday, June 27, 2010

Who says I can't live here?

We didn't get to the Eiffel Tower, but we crossed so many magical sites. I'll let the photos speak for themselves :)

One last comment... My father and I randomly stepped into a coffee shop to sit for a bit. We end up talking to this sweet, absolutely hilarious and kind of crazy man for about 20 minutes... And it was Sinbad... the comedian... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who knows of him, but of course my father had no clue. I just love the randomness of life... And I ate an entire bottle of cornichons... Needless to say, it was amazing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Paris was great to me today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aaah! So jealous right now.. I can't wait to see Paris one day. Keep having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos, you are darling! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete